The factors of affecting raymond mill output
- Raymond mill is a common industrial powder equipment, and the main factors of affecting Raymond mill’s yield have been listed here:
- 1.The hardness of the material. It is obviously that the harder of the material and the harder for milling of Raymond mill and the worse for Raymond mill. Also, if the Raymond mill gets slow milling speed, its milling ability will drop down.
- 2.The humidity of materials. When the mill’s material is too wet for milling, the material is easily adhere to inner of Raymond mill and also easily conveying the course of the next block, resulting in reduced ability of Raymond powder mill.
- 3.The fineness of the output material. The finer material you want, the little ability of Raymond mill persent.
- 4.The composition of material. Fine milling material contained before milling is bad for Raymond mill. Because these fine powder have adhesion effects that easily block conveying. So we should process before starting of the grinding mill.
- 5.Material viscosity.
- 6.Raymond mill main part’s wear resistance. In our common sense, the ability of Raymond mill is up to the wear parts.
Wheather you need a comprehensive online designing plan, or implementation with an existing plan, we are on it.